Promoting Regional Australia
Regional Migration Australia is proud to be a regionally based migration consultancy. We work with businesses across Australia to manage temporary and permanent skills shortages.
Kristie and Trish both have recent work experience with the Victorian State Government (Regional Development Victoria), and have a solid understanding of the key levers for driving regional economic growth.
Regional Migration Australia is a strong advocate for regional migration outcomes and welcomes contact from Local Government Authorities and other organisations who are interested in promoting regional investment through Australia’s skilled migration programme.
Investment attraction is a key priority for strong regional development. We encourage interested skilled business migrants and Australian business owners to contact us for discussion on potential opportunities around skilled business migration.
Kristie Morgan MARN: 1068715
Kristie is an Australian Registered Migration Agent. With ten years of industry experience, Kristie has a proven record of working with migrants and businesses all over Australia.
Kristie has a strong background in small business and economic development, and is an Australian Certified Economic Developer (Economic Development Australia).
A strong desire to help regional business drives Kristie's interest in promoting the needs of employers who struggle to access qualified and skilled staff. This includes promoting access to Labour Agreements and Designated Area Migration Agreements.
In addition to employer sponsored visas, Kristie handles General Skilled Migration matters, including researching both temporary and permanent state/family sponsored opportunities, and formulating strategies to secure the fastest possible pathway to permanent residency.
Kristie has assisted with uniting hundreds of family members in Australia, through Partner and Prospective Marriage submissions, as well as Parent and Child visas.
Kristie held the role Vice - Convenor of Migration Alliance Australia in 2015-2016.
Currently, Kristie volunteers her time on the Regional Migration Committee of the Migration Institute of Australia, advocating for regional migration outcomes.
Moving to regional Victoria over 20 years ago, Trish is a highly organised business manager with extensive leadership, management and administration skills gained from successfully owning and operating SME organisations. Trish has a strong focus on customer service and corporate governance gained from working in the not-for-profit and government sectors.
Trish has undertaken a number of leadership courses including the Compass Women in Leadership (Dattner Grant) and the Gippsland Industry Tourism Leadership program and has a Diploma in Tourism.
As an active member of a number of not-for-profit community groups and organisations, Trish has developed strong connections with local communities and is a committee member/treasurer for the Old Gippstown Committee of Management and a committee member/judge for the Gippsland Business Awards.
Trish is currently undertaking the Education Agent Training Course.
We make migration simple
Our Professional Services
- Full assessment of your migration plan, including an honest opinion of your chances of success
- Provision of a fee estimate (fixed pricing) prior to proceeding with your migration strategy
- Use of leading migration client portal for communication (encrypted) and electronic transfer of data, accessible to you 24/7
- Provision of professional advice outlining your migration strategy in detail, including current processing times on the relevant visa subclass
- Preparation and lodgement of documents with the relevant Department of Home Affairs office or Embassy
- Regular updates to keep you informed on the progress of your application
- Professional representation through to final outcome on your matter
- Provision of formal decision record
Regional Migration Australia can help with:
- Skilled – Employer sponsored (Subclass 482, 186, 494)
- General Skilled Migration (Subclass 189, 190, 491)
- Family Visas (Partner Subclass 309/100, 820/801, Prospective Marriage Subclass 300, Parent 143/173, Child 100)
- Business & Investment visas
- Student Visas (Subclass 500)
- Complex matters such as 3-year Ban waiver strategies (Condition 4014 waivers)
- Assisting to resolve PIC 4020 problems, & condition waiving
- Administrative Appeals matters
- Labour Agreements & Designated Area Migration Agreements
Additional Support Services
- Labour Market Testing
- Skills Assessment applications (preparation and lodgement with relevant assessing bodies)
- Analysis of State Nomination opportunities by state/occupation
- Preparation and lodgement of Expressions of Interest (EOI) on SkillSelect
- Support to migrants seeking Employer Sponsorship in Australia (Agent Representation)
- Drafting of resume and covering letters for applicants seeking employer sponsorship
- Preparation and lodgement of Regional Certification Body applications
- Standard Business Sponsorship – assistance to businesses regarding compliance issues
- Health Insurance