The Institute of Managers and Leaders (IML) has recently replaced the Australian Institute of Managers (AIM) as the new skills assessing authority for the following senior management occupations:
- Chief Executive or Managing Director 
- Corporate General Manager 
- Sales and Marketing Manager 
- Advertising Manager 
- Public Relations Manager 
- Human Resource Manager 
- Engineering Manager 
- Supply and Distribution Manager 
- Procurement Manager 
Assessment criteria have been updated, and will take effect from 23rd March 2021.
You can review information on the revised criteria on the IML website.
From 8 March 2021 until 22 March 2021, applicants who meet either the previous or the revised assessment criteria will receive a positive outcome.
- Three forms of ID are required.
- Award Certificate and full transcripts with details for courses and years studied are required under the qualification criteria.
- All documents that are not in English must be translated by NAATI translator.
- The qualification verification section has been revised.
The Supporting Documentation Guide provides further information.
Source: Migration Institute of Australia
If you have an occupation requiring a skills assessment through IML, please contact us for help here.