Regional Migration Australia - Terms of Service
Privacy and Personal Information
Regional Migration Australia collects personal information from you for the purpose of providing you general migration information you have requested or that may be of interest to you.
You can choose not to provide the personal information Regional Migration Australia requests, however this may result in Regional Migration Australia being unable to provide services or information to you. Please let us know in writing if you do not wish to be emailed by third parties.
You may request access to the personal information Regional Migration Australia holds about you at any time by contacting Regional Migration Australia on the phone number displayed on the homepage of this website.
Complaints, comments or concerns regarding any aspect of these Terms and Conditions should be forwarded to Regional Migration Australia.
Complaints, comments and concerns requiring response shall be responded to as soon as practicable.
Regional Migration Australia complies with the Privacy Act 1988.
Regional Migration Australia will only record your email address if you send us a message or if you subscribe to this website. We will only use your email address for the purpose for which you provided it or to send you migration related information.
You agree that you will receive emails from Regional Migration Australia. You may unsubscribe from emails at any time.
This website collects personal details from you including your name, email address and country of passport. Your email addresses are not disclosed to third parties.
Contacting Regional Migration Australia
The information on this website is for general information only, and does not take into account any personal circumstances. Should you wish to receive detailed personalised advice, you will be required to enter into formal agreement for migration related advice and related services.
Refund policy - Consultation Bookings
As our consultation service is in high demand, we generally do not offer refunds for cancelled appointments without 24 hours prior notice. We do take exceptional circumstances into consideration and will consider refunds on a case-by-case basis.
Should you need to reschedule your appointment, please contact us.
Either party may terminate the agreement at any time by giving reasonable written notice to the other party. In the event that we terminate the agreement, we must comply with the requirements of Clauses 10.1A and 10.1B of the Code.
We must terminate the agreement if a conflict of interest listed in Part 2 of the Code arises that is not declared. In the event that such a conflict occurs, we will notify the relevant authority that we no longer act for you, and will advise you about appointing another agent.
If the agreement is terminated, you must pay any fees, charges and costs outstanding, as detailed in the subparagraphs below, for work that we have already performed. In this event, the following rules will apply:
- The professional fees payable by you will be calculated based on the percentage of work undertaken by us as of the date of the agreement’s termination, as itemised in section B of the agreement. For example, if 50% of the required work has been performed as of the date of termination, then 50% of the total professional fees itemised in the agreement is payable to us;
- You must also reimburse us for any charges or costs incurred on your behalf as of the date of termination
We will provide you with a final invoice itemising the services we have performed and the resultant fees, charges and costs payable by you following the agreement’s termination;
- You will not be required to pay any fees for work that we have not yet performed;
- If applicable, any excess funds held in your client account will be itemised on your final invoice, and will be refunded to your nominated account.
- If the agreement is terminated, you must sign any forms required to evidence the agreement’s termination to the relevant authority’s satisfaction.
- When the agreement is terminated, we must deal with your file in accordance with Part 10 of the Code.